Position: Android Engineer
Location: San Francisco, CA (In-Person Interview Only)
Client is looking for someone passionate about health and fitness to play a key role developing Android software for our proprietary devices. You will work with product managers, designers, and a cross-functional group of engineers to design to develop our applications. Client is an Android-first development product organization. You'll join a highly collaborative, cross-functional team working as part of an agile development process to regularly release new software that works closely with our unique, and custom hardware products.
- 5-10+ years of object-oriented software development experience
- 5+ years?experienceworking with Java, Android Studio, and Android applications
- Expert knowledge of the mobilelandscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- A strong sense of what it takes to build great user experience
- Excellent track record of delivering consumer-grade applications to end users
- Familiarity with integrating and streaming video
- Experienceworking with custom hardware
- Interest in and a passion for health, fitness, and/or strength training
- Design, estimate, and execute the Android roadmap as part of a cross-functional team
- Develop highly visual, consumer-facing Android applications on multiple platforms
- Establish and evangelize best practices, review code, and guide more junior team members
- Work with a small group of 3-5developers, a product owner, and a graphic designer to regularly ship new features.