• 4+ years experience with the software development cycle: product specification, design, implementation, QA, release, and maintenance.
• Experience in creating mobile applications with Java (Android).
• Experience with HTTP and RESTful web services and caching especially in HTTP compliant caches
• Fundamental understanding of the HTTP protocol
• A strong sense of ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices.
• A strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies.
• Ability to think critically and independent.
- Codes software applications to adhere to designs supporting internal business requirements or external customers.
- Standardizes the quality assurance procedure for software.
- Oversees testing and develops fixes.
- Has knowledge of standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude required.
- Typically reports to a project leader or manager.