We are currently seeking a Android Developer to join our team in Irving, Texas (US-TX), United States (US).
- Day to Day job Duties: (what this person will do on a daily/weekly basis)
- • Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform.
- • Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
- • Work with outside data sources and API's.
- • Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
- • Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
- • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
- Basic Qualifications: (what are the skills required to this job with minimum years of experience on each)
- • 5 years of software development experience
- • 5 years of Android development
- • 2+ years experience with Android SDK
- • 2+ years experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
- • 2 + years experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- • 2 + years working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
- • 2 + years or solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle
- Degree: Bachelor’s in computer science or equivalent work experience
- Nice to Have; (But not a must)