Position: Android Developer (17 Opening)
Location: Long Island NY
Type of Hire: Permanent (Full-Time)
Note: No Visa sponsorship or visa transfer is possible for this role.
- Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with over 5 to 8years of experience in consumer Mobile app development using Android.
- Possesses a high degree of technical competency to design and develop digital applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies.
- Collaborative working with the client's technology and business staff day-to-day.
- Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals.
- Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications.
- Prepares for, and actively facilitates hand-off at project completion to ensure a smooth transition to the larger organization.
- Extensive experience in Android (i.e., designs new templates, tests styles/sheets, fixes bugs; collaborates heavily with core team members (especially UX and Design)).
- Integration knowledge and experience with exposed services (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.).
- Familiar with common security and performance pattern (e.g.: OATH).
- 5+ Years of Androidexperience.
- Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Design.
- Android OO Design Patterns.
- Expertise in Networking, Multithreading, Database management.
- Using backend REST APIs.
- Parsing JSON and XML.
- Some knowledge of otherAndroid Frameworks.
- Level of expertise with Java.
- Ability to create logical data model.
- Interaction paradigm with UI elements.
- App deployment process Google Play.
- App approval process (knowledge of what is the common rejection reasons by Google).
- Good communication skills.
- Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
- Person should have good understanding of SDLC and flair to follow the processes.
- Get involved and take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, KT.
- Be proficient/expert in Androidtechnologies, share expertise with the team to address project requirements.
- To work proactively and independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks.
- Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
- Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
- Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Mobile projects.
- To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
- Good at design/coding/testing/debugging.
- An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures.
- Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
- Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to detail.
- Good organizational and problem solving skills.
- Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.