We are looking for Android Developer for our client in Kansas City, MO
Job Title: Android Developer
Job Location: Kansas City, MO
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Androiddeveloperresponsible for the development and maintenance of applications for Samsung devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android applications which communicates with sprint server to fetch payload.
- You will be working along-side other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate Sprint designs and requirement high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Java code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization
- Strong knowledge of Android SDK,
- different versions of Android,
- and how to deal with different screen sizes
- Strong knowledge of design patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google?s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT and PERFORCE
- Familiarity with continuous integration (QUICKBUILT)
- Familiarity with JNI and Basic C programming.
- Android Studio
- Gradle build