Job Title: AndroidDeveloper
Location: Irving TX
Position Type: Direct Hire (Permanent Position)
Who Can Apply for this Role: If you don’t need visa transfer visa sponsorship in future, please feel free to apply.
Qualification and Android Competency:
· 5+ Years of Android experience.
· Developer with strong analytical and technical ability with hands on experience in consumer Mobile app Development using Android.
· Possesses a high degree of technical competency to design and develop digital applications using cutting-edge tools and technologies.
· Collaborative working with the client's technology and business staff day-to-day.
· Proactive and willing to go above and beyond to satisfy the client and deliver on project goals.
· Codes, tests, debugs, implements, and documents complex applications.
· Prepares for and actively facilitates hand-off at project completion to ensure a smooth transition to the larger organization.
· Extensive experience in Android (i.e., designs new templates, tests styles/sheets, fixes bugs.
· Collaborates heavily with core team members (especially UX and Design)).
· Integration knowledge and experience with exposed services (e.g. REST, SOAP, etc.).
· Familiar with common security and performance pattern (e.g: OATH).
· Good Knowledge of Object Oriented Design.
· Android OO Design Patterns.
· Expertise in Networking, Multithreading, Database management.
· Using backend REST APIs.
· Parsing JSON and XML.
· Some knowledge of otherAndroid Frameworks.
· Level of expertise with Java.
· Ability to create logical data model.
· Interaction paradigm with UI elements.
· App deployment process Google Play.
· App approval process (knowledge of what is the common rejection reasons by Google).
· Good communication skills.
· Has experience in working on complex and medium to large projects.
· Person should have good understanding of SDLC and flair to follow the processes.
· Get involved and take responsibility in requirement gathering/understanding, KT.
· Be proficient/expert in Androidtechnologies, share expertise with the team to address project requirements.
· To work proactively and independently to address project requirements, and articulate issues/challenges at appropriate time to address project delivery risks.
· Providing expertise in technical analysis and solving technical issues during project delivery.
· Customer interfacing - understand customer requirements, propose technical solutions.
· Experience in Full-Life-Cycle Development of Mobile projects.
· To do code review, test case reviews and ensure code developed meets the requirements.
· Good at design/coding/testing/debugging.
· An understanding of the fundamentals in object-oriented development and database structures.
· Experience building complex Android Apps that have been successfully delivered to customers.
· Exceptional analytical abilities, creativity and attention to detail.
· Good organizational and problem solving skills.
· Good team player who is a self-starter and well organized.