Job Title: Senior Android Developer - Direct Hire / Full Time / Perm
Job Location: Dallas, TX / Columbus, OH / NewYork City, NY
Job Type: Full Time / Perm / Direct Hire + Benefits
- 3-5+ years of Android development experience
- Detailed working knowledge of Eclipse IDE, Java, XML, Android SDK, ADT Plug-in, JSON, GIT, REST, Google map APIs, etc.?
- Coding using Android SDK, Eclipse IDE.?
- Experience in REST, JSON, XML, SOAP and othertechnologies
- Native App Designing Experience
- Strong Android & Java Programming background
- Unit testing
- Strong Sr. Developer who has practical experience of developing multiple, B2C facing apps
- Required to design, develop, test, document, deploy, support and sustain the mobile apps—Android Phone(s) & Tablets including interface and libraries
- Demonstrated ability to leverage open source and/or build frameworks, i.e. (more clarification needed) experience in SDK integration if needed
- Understanding the functionality by going through the code base and functional flows.
- Unit Testing the code for the apps developed.
- Documentation for the code developed.
- Know architectural principals and ways to optimize for better performance of apps & participate in architecture reviews
- Participation in code reviews
Nice to Have Skills:
- Understanding of integration with mBaaS or mobile API expierence
- Have knowledge of Apple Pay, Bluetooth, NFC, industry background etc.
- Banking & Financial Services experience a strong nice to have