We currently have an opportunity for an Android Developer.
This is 12 months contract opportunity with possible extension in Chicago, IL.
These candidates will be screened thoroughly
Duration : 12 months.
- B.S. or higher in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics or equivalent.
- 5+ years of recent experience of Android application development experience.
- Excellent experience with HTML5
- Command of multiple modern programming languages and expertise working with mainstream scriptinglanguages (e.g. Java, C++, ASP.Net, C#, .NET, Python, Objective C, Swift, etc.).
- Excellent software engineering skills in: object-oriented design, test driven development, automated unit testing, continuous integration and deployment, etc.
- Experience with Agile methodology and how it can be customized to fit a project team and achieve organizational goals.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Ability to understand how business needs translate into software solutions.
- Deep understanding of how to build high-performing software and practical experience with performance analysis and testing.
- High energy, a passion for software and ability to work in a highly collaborative agile environment.
- Passion for working with talented software engineers to help develop their careers.
- Ability to operate efficiently and effectively with minimal oversight.
- Experience with Rest API or other service oriented architecture approaches.
- Have code on GitHub for personal or public open-source projects (attach links!).
- Work with large data sets using Hadoop and mapReduce.
- Experience with SaaS applications.
- Deliver solutions that used virtual machines, clouds services (AWS, Azure)