Android Developers/Architects at Publicis.Sapient bring deep, hands-on technology expertise to the table and are responsible for supporting delivery teams through the architecture, design and building of Mobile platforms.
As an Android Developer/Architect you will:
- Create application architecture and technical designs
- Collaborate with project management, information architecture and design teams during planning and production phases
- Ensure cross-device compatibility
- Create optimum integration solutions with back-end team
- Mentor, coach and manage your team members
- Write code based on functional specifications
- Optimize development for user experience
- Produce clear and concise technical specification documents for internal and external use
- Produce code to the highest standards while adhering to industry accepted architecture and design pattern techniques and methodologies (e.g., MVC, SOA, OOP, DI etc.)
- Thrive under tight deadlines while managing time efficiently and effectively
Our Android Developers have excellent working knowledge of Eclipse and Java embedded systems development using Java ME. Experience working with backend technologies (e.g., Java, .NET, Groovy, Python) and eCommerce frameworks (e.g., IBM WCS, Demandware, ATG) a plus.