Android Build Release Engineer
We are looking for Android Build Release Engineer for our client in Mountain View, CA
Job Title: Android Build Release Engineer
Job Location: Mountain View, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Familiarity with Git and Maven
- Familiarity with Linux and bash scripting
- Familiarity with python.
- Experience on Android platform is preferred
- BS / MS in computer science
- 5-8years of experience
- Tools - Packageemulators in SDK manager
- Stage builds for testing
- Ensure all test have been completed and validated.
- Bug routing: ensure bugs found in testing get routed to the correct teams and are resolved appropriately.
- Overall SDK Branch Management
- Create and manage branches for SDK, Libraries, and documentation as it relates to the SDK.
- Verify bugs are making it into the branches/builds
- Manage to merge changes back into main branches after releases.
- Jetpack / Support Lib
- Package and push libraries into
- Generate API diffs
- Ensure Android Git branch is up to date