This role works as the product owner for the Sales Application and Data Management Technology team. You will work very closely with Sales, Marketing, and Services business organizations on their data and technology needs. As the Lead Solutions Engineer / Architect you will lead the solutioning of the Sales Performance Management (SPM) product in Anaplan.
- Seeking an experienced hands-on technologist to lead end-to-end solutioning across all aspects of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, development, testing, deployment, and support for complex business applications that involve data management and utilization heavily
- Able to help the team evolve by participating in the code review process, design discussions, team planning, and error reporting.
- Proactively and independently research opportunities for innovation in technology, methodology, quality assurance, support, business, and other applicable areas across multiple capabilities and/or products
- Understand business needs across functional areas and apply industry trends, products and solutions to solve business problems
- Translate existing solutions, spreadsheets, and business problems into sophisticated Anaplan multi-dimensional models
- Develop model documentation and perform model optimizations as needed.
- Modify existing models as part of a connected solution, optimization, or to incorporate new functionality
- Familiar with integration capabilities development, such as API/web services and bulk data integration.
- Work closely with data architects and IT stakeholders to present design options
- Adhere to enterprise-wide standards and directions in a fast-paced Agile/Scrum environment. Actively participate in the formation of new processes and practices within own and adjacent teams.
- BS in Computer Science. Masters degree is a big plus.
- 5+ years of demonstrated hands-on experience with Anaplan as a technical lead or lead architect.
- Anaplan Solution Architect certification highly desired.
- Anaplan Model Builder Certification required.
- Proven track record of large-scale Anaplan implementations, preferably in the Financial Service industry.
- Subject matter expertise in Territory & Quota (T&Q) and Incentive Compensation Management (ICM).
- 5+ years of experience as a software developer with at least one modern programing language such as Java, Python, C++, or C#.
- Proven experience of implementing scalable systems in the cloud.
- Working knowledge of Data Science is strongly desired.
- Minimum 5 years of hands-on experience in delivering technology solutions and demonstrated ability to create a positive and professional business relationship with business and IT stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience leading and managing vendor relationships
- Strong experience with requirements gathering, systems analysis, functional design, documentation, problem resolution, and release management.
- Working knowledge of DevOps fundamentals and practices
- Demonstrate ability to deal with ambiguous and limited information spanned across multiple products and/or capabilities within an assigned domain