The Anaplan Application Specialist role is part of the Sales Enablement team within Rockwell Automation?s Global Sales & Marketing organization. This person is responsible for the maintenance, development, and deployment of functionality of Rockwell?s current Goal Setting and Territory Management Anaplan Model for Sales. As a key member of the Anaplan team, this role will maintain and enhance our current Goal Setting and Territory Management model to support all aspects of the sales planning processes used in our current Anaplan Model.
The ideal candidate is a team player who possesses strong analytical skills, has a deep understanding of data modeling and sales processes, and enjoys solving complex business problems. To be successful, the candidate must be able to communicate effectively across cross-functional teams, explain complex concepts, bring business insights, and drive process improvements. Attention to detail paired with mindfulness of the big picture is essential for success in this role.
- Maintain, develop, and deploy functionality to support Rockwell?s current Goal Setting and Territory Management Anaplan Model.
- Configure and maintain Anaplan lists, modules, dashboards, actions, and other model settings to meet business needs.
- Perform defect and enhancement testi
- Provides technical expertise in identifying, evaluating and developing models and procedures that are cost effective, support new business objectives and meet user requirements.
- Develop Anaplan Model documentation (Design details).
- Define, maintain and create user security roles and permissions in Anaplan.
- Coordinate semi-annual access recertification reviews.
- Understand Anaplan?s new and/or updated functionality and how it will affect or can be used in our current Models.
- Partner with IT to configure, test and correct data integrations between Rockwell?s internal systems and Anaplan.
- Partner with IT to maintain system stability and uptime.
- Perform ad-hocreporting and analysis as needed.
EOE, M/F/Disable, Vet
- BachelorDegree, or in-lieu of a degree, minimum of 4 yrs. working experiencepreferably in business, engineering or IT related field.
- A minimum of 5years of relevant experience in financial analysis and modeling, Anaplan configuration and implementations or sales management.
- Must be able and willing to travel up to 10% of the time.
- Legal authorization to work in the US is required. We will not sponsor individuals for employment visas, now or in the future, for this job opening.
- Experiencewith Anaplan.
- 5years of financial analysis and modeling experience for a sales division.
- 1-2years of Anaplan configuration or implementations experience.
- 2+ years of experience building models with widely used planning and analytics applications such as Hyperion, SAP BPC, Cognos TM1, etc.
- Experience building or supporting Anaplan models (focused around territory management and goal setting).
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Must possess business acumen, strong analytical, troubleshooting, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Must be organized and detail oriented.
- Ability to partner, collaborate, and influence across a wide spectrum of functions that are part of the sales planning process.
- Ability to translate 2D spreadsheet model into multi-dimensional technologies.
- Strong understanding of sales planning processes, sales quota management and sales analytics.
- Strong understanding of data integration (inbound and outbound).
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proven ability to work in a demanding, fast-paced environment and manage a high workload.
- Located near our Milwaukee, WI office.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an all-encompassing list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Reasonable accommodations to essential functions of the job will be made if appropriate.
Rockwell Automation is an Equal Opportunity Employer