Our client is one of the largest global financial services firm, and a recognized banking institution worldwide.
They are currently looking for an Analytics Support Engineer, strengthening the internal department responsible for the delivery of market data and intelligence to the business departments.
- Support a tick store platform consisting of high performance Linux systems, direct exchange feeds, and a market data platform built in KDB+.
- Monitor the production environment, implementing production changes, providing resolutions to production issues, addressing outages and liaising with front/middle-office staff.
- Partner with tech teams across the company’s various platforms to ensure high quality of service
- Troubleshoot complex integrating and data flow issues in the Linux environment
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field
- 5 or more years’ experience in the investment banking environment, supporting a system built on KBD+ platform
- Extensive hands-on experience managing a production environment and release, change and incident management
- Strong experience in RedHat environments and fine-tuning performance, including kernel fine-tuning.
- Perl or Python scriptingexperience, ideally both
- Knowledge of supporting large KDB platforms(or comparable i.e. One Market Data) which store large volumes of market data
- Experienceworking with direct feeds such as Bloomberg or Reuters
- Hands-on experience with monitoring system
- Understanding of NUMA architecture based systems
- Familiar understanding of the TCP/IP stack, various routing delivery mechanisms, and switch and routing topologies