- Help plan, design, build, and operate our data centers through automation of analytical software solutions utilizing large volumes of mission-critical data, to analyze trends, surface anomalies, optimize complex logistics & operations, as well as enable real-time operations, all while using the latest big data technologies, programming languages, frameworks and open-source libraries.
- Develop and implement productivity software solutions based on data analytics which allow our data center pre-ops and operations teams to be more efficient in planning, designing, building and operating the data centers.
- Partner with data scientist to deploy analytical models integrate them with the IDC operations.
- Help scale and optimize our overall data center capacity by developing cutting edge tools which improve efficiency and bring automation to our data centers.
- Partner with the operational & engineering teams in order to implement, verify and iterate on the analytical solutions being developed.
- BS degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Information Systems or other related engineering field
- Experience with React (React JS or React Native)
- 1+ years experience working with a relational database
- 1+ years experience with object-oriented software development
- SQL experience in handling volumes of data and performance tuning
- Experience in system design (data modeling, BE Design & complexity considerations)
- Proven experience translating business requirements into software requirements and explaining the systems design
- Proven experience working with cross-functional teams
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or other related engineering field.
- Experience in HDFS, Hive.
- Experience with big data and statistics.
- Experience with algorithms and optimization.