Job Description : This Enterprise Business Services (EBS) Software Engineer Associate position is primarily responsible for developing, modifying, testing, deploying and maintaining applications in support of the Space IT Analytics team. This software developer position will be a member of the Space IT Analytics staff, working closely with the Space Analytics program manager, function manager and project leads. Day to day activities will include working with team members on a wide array of Analytics tool suites and applications, such as SAP, Microsoft, Oracle, and others.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Successful development, testing, deployment and maintenance of Analytics applications, incorporating the full life-cycle management process
• Documentation preparation to support software life-cycle requirements and reviews
• Ability to estimate assigned tasks and work assignments
• Usage of the standard Analytics tools and technologies utilized for the development and maintenance of Analytics applications
• Adherence to corporate data policies, standards, procedures, tools and technologies
• Knowledge and compliance with the Internal IT Process (ITTP)
• Works closely with the Analytics program manager, functional manager, and other technical leads to ensure alignment with both the Space Analytics and the broader Space Business Applications strategy and objectives
• Production support of the Analytics applications, in which off hours support may include evenings, weekends and holidays.
• Periodic travel to Lockheed Martin Space sites may be required, as well as the ability to work in a virtual environment.
WORK LOCATION WILL BE AT THE LOCKHEED MARTIN OFFICE IN PUERTO RICO, 190 AVENIDA JARDINES DE AGUADILLA, AGUADILLA, PR.
• Proven knowledge and experience with software development
• Demonstrated understanding and experience with full life cycle development and sustainment, leveraging a disciplined engineering process for both implementation as well as Operations and Maintenance
• Strong organizational, analytical and problem solving skills
• Ability to apply technical principles to complete assigned projects
• Ability to manage and deliver multiple, critical business applications
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated excellent interpersonal skills and team building abilities
• Track record of being a self-starter and strong independent contributor
• Demonstrated ability to manage priorities and software requirements
• Proven ability to successfully operate in an interactive local and virtual team environment
• Experience with various Analytics tools and products, such as SAP Business Objects, Microsoft Business Intelligence, Tableau, etc.
• Programming experience with different programming languages, such as Java, .NET, SQL, HTML, etc.
• Experience using databases, such as Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SAP HANA
• Knowledge and experience with Analytics / Enterprise Data Warehousing applications and environments
• Knowledge and experience with Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) software products
• Experience using incident and change request tracking tools, such as Service Now
• Working knowledge of EBS processes, tools, and technologies, for example the IITP (Internal IT process)
• Experience developing application interfaces, translations and transformations
• Demonstrated business acumen and ability to balance technical requirements with customer needs
As a leading technology innovation company, Lockheed Martin’s vast team works with partners around the world to bring proven performance to our customers’ toughest challenges. Lockheed Martin has employees based in many states throughout the U.S., and Internationally, with business locations in many nations and territories.
Join us at Lockheed Martin, where we’re engineering a better tomorrow.