Job DescriptionWhat You'll Get to Do:
CACI is seeking fully cleared, dynamic technical professionals to join our TETRA program in the Northern, Virginia area. TETRA is an Enterprise IT Program that supports and protects the IC mission. The program is a portfolio of hundreds of projects funded by numerous customers providing Engineering and Sustainment services for a Global Information Technology Enterprise. As a team, we architect, develop, engineer, maintain, and provide continuous sustainment of enterprise-level communications in support of the customer's mission worldwide. We also provide secure, reliable, and cost-effective enterprise class data center hosting services, in which we develop, integrate, and maintain. Be a part of something greater than yourself and make a lasting impact at CACI.More About the Role:
CACI's Business and Information Technology Solutions (BITS) Sector is seeking an Analytics Project Manager who will support our Information Technology Analytics Cell (ITAC) Division and provide project management to a team managing a mission enabling enterprise-level machine data analytics solution that support the customer's mission-critical information systems in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your responsibilities will include the following:
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Ensuring contractor tasks are completed within the deadlines, tasking guidance from the customer is clear and unambiguous, contract personnel are qualified to perform the tasks, and potential personnel problems are preempted
- Consulting and coordinating with the customer and the appropriate task manager for problem resolution, task scheduling, new resource requirements, training needs, and task clarification
- Establishing and implementing streamlined processes and procedures
- Preparing deliverables (e.g., weekly status reports to the customer, open issues, etc.)
- Providing support to team members with ESMT, EARRS, WebTA, and onboarding and offboarding issues
- Managing floor plan and cubicle assignments
- TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance (active / in-scope)
- Demonstrated skills with collecting, documenting and translating requirements
- Knowledgeable of the customer's Project Management Framework (PMF) and Agile principles
- Strong customer service, interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated patience, tenacity, attentiveness, and excellent communication skills
- Ability to read customers and understand their needs
- Good time management and a willingness to learn
- Ability to handle any unforeseen surprises
- Comfortable in both a team and autonomous environment, generally becoming the go-to person within the group for answers and decisions
- Excellent proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, SharePoint, and Outlook)
Candidate must have one of the following :
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- 10 Years of job-related experience and High School/GED diploma
- 8 Years of job-related experience and Associates degree
- 6 Years of job-related experience and Bachelor's degree
- 4 Years of job-related experience and Master's degree
- 2 Years of job-related experience and Doctorate
- Familiarity with Splunk
- Familiarity with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Splunk Core Certified User or ability to obtain within 60 days after start
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner or ability to obtain within 60 days after start
Work Location:What We Can Offer You:
- Core hours: 9:00 AM - 3:00 PM
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.