IDEXX Laboratories has an opening for a talented individual to serve as both a Project Manager within Business Operations Analytics Team. This role will offer the right candidate the opportunity to work on visible projects as part of a collaborative team. The ideal candidate will be highly organized with experience as a Project Manager, a history of managing business intelligence projects, and exposure to agile development methodologies.
Job Duties include, but not limited to:
- Technical Project Management. Manage multiple technical projects including scope definition, planning and execution. This includes assessment of submitted requirements, creation and communication of end-to-end project plans, clearly outlining dependencies and ownership.
- Engage with commercial systems teams and other departments, to stay up to date on initiatives and updates that will impact our reporting; ensuring coordination occurs early and often.
- Master Planner: Partner with execution teams to build project/work plans across multiple dependencies.
- Prioritization. Work with the Sales Analytics Manager to prioritize work and allocate resources
- Task Master. Continuous tracking and follow up on the different efforts and tasks.
- Rigorously manages scope
- Support creation of routine updates to stakeholders
- Facilitate continuous improvement of processes
- Foster a highly collaborative and communicative environment
What do you need to succeed?
- Strong work ethic and self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- Knowledgeable. Experience and knowledge of engineering projects, with an in depth working knowledge of PM lifecycle processes, including both agile and waterfall.
- Communication. Excellent written and oral communications.
- Fun. You're a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you're flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly satisfied, excited crew; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
- Analytically oriented. You have excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- Bias to action. You drive results in a big way and can get things done in a highly matrix and relationship-basedorganization.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in Business or Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 4+ years experience as a technical project manager, in a fast-paced environment
- PMP certification preferred
- Experience with enterprise level PPM tools
- Experience working in a Scrum team environment
- CSP Scrum Professional certification or a plan to obtain it is desirable
- Experience with Agile Lifecycle Management software