Analytics Product Manager
- Job Number: 112970661
- SF - Corporate, California, United States
- Posted: 28-Aug-2017
- Weekly Hours: 40.00
Help serve Siri's worldwide user base. Business Analysts provide quantitative support, market understanding and a strategic perspective to our partners throughout the organization. As a data-loving member and product manager of the team, you serve as an analytics expert for your partners, collecting business needs from them and working with the Analytics team to deliver end-to-end analysis, that will help teams to make better decisions. You can see different angles of a product or business opportunity, and you know how to connect the dots and interact with people in various roles and functions. You have substantial experience with analytical tools and techniques, and bring a solid skill-set in analyzing data and communicating recommendations. You will deepen your skill-set by working with analytical thought leaders across the company.
- * 5+ years of PM or engineering experience working with data analytics and reporting.
- * 3+ years in people management preferred.
- * Distinctive problem solving skills and impeccable business judgment.
- * Capable of translating analysis results into business recommendations.
- * Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- * Self-motivated and Proactive, with demonstrated creative and critical thinking capabilities.
- * Self-sufficient in analyzing and drawing conclusions about quality and product opportunity from raw and refined product data.
- * Ability to directly and indirectly lead large teams for success.
* Lead roadmap, planning, and detail execution of Analytics projects. * Cultivate a data-driven culture for the Siri organization. * Able to define and measure KPIs for products. * Work with the Analytics team to conduct data analysis to make business recommendations. * Deliver effective presentations of findings and recommendations to multiple levels of stakeholders, creating visual displays of quantitative information. * Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to understand their business needs, and work with Analysts to formulate and complete end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering, analysis, ongoing scaled deliverables and presentations.
BS/MS/PhD EE/CS/CE or equivalent
* Experience with AB testing is a plus. * Deep interest and aptitude in data, metrics, analysis and trends and applied knowledge of measurement, statistics and program evaluation.