Apply Now >> Requisition ID : 51134986 Posting Date : 12-11-2018 Category : ES - Sales Location : All, MA US Schedule : Full Time Job Description:
Responsible for creating, qualifying, developing & selling solutions with account team. Composed of TCC - Technical Client Consultants, Lead Solution Consultant (LSC) and Software Solution Consultants. Possesses consultative selling and deep IT infrastructure know-how in there solution area of expertise; TCCs and SSC's are account-dedicated, focused on account and business issues. Are opportunity focused, responsible for driving an opportunity or set of opportunities to closure. These jobs focus on selling to customers, typically through work that occurs outside the company offices.
Remote US based candidates can be considered for this role
- Works with customer IT, LOB and CxO management to develop an accurate understanding of business needs.
- Identifies business value creation implications.
- Identifies customer-wide IT and business parameters and constraints that impact the solution.
- Identifies probable competition and evaluates relative company strengths.
Solution Planning and Design
- Architects an appropriate technical solution to meet the customer's requirements.
- Optimizes a solution's fit to the requirements of an opportunity plus the broader customer IT strategy.
- Adapts solution design to new requirements.
- Establishes the validity of a solution and its components with both short and long term implications.
- Identifies the growth path , scalability options and implications for customer IT strategy and/or related LOB implications of a solution and includes these in design activities and account planning.
- Optimizes a solution to maximize the company's competitive advantages.
- Builds strong professional relationship with key IT and LOB executives globally.
- Communicates the value of the company's technology in business terms.
- Understands and addresses CxO issues in relevant business terms.
- Applies strong consultative selling techniques to advance opportunities.
- Is perceived as a trusted technical advisor by the customer.
- Manages problem resolution and customer satisfaction issues through strong partnering capabilities.
- Effectively communicates and articulates the details of their component roles in a proposed customer solution.
Account team collaboration
- Actively participates with the account team in account and opportunity planning on a global basis.
- Provides solution advice, drives proposals, presentations, and other customer communications during pursuit.
- Transfers knowledge to account team.
- Understands the roles and effectively directs other teams and resources within company and partners.
- Applies technical skills to identifying overlooked opportunities within the account.
- Facilitates smooth transition from sales to implementation by orienting the appropriate teams to the solution design.
Education and Experience Required:
- Technical University degree or Bachelor's degree; Mastersdegreepreferred.
- Typically 12+ years experience in technical consultative selling and account management.
- Technical and solution experience in IT analytics.
- Experience in vertical industry preferred.
- 5-10 years experience in project/program management.
- Demonstrated experience working on large pursuits for analytics
- Appropriate solution or career certifications.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrates expert knowledge of the company's technology & solutions.
- Leverages company solutions to support customer IT strategic directions, creating extensive customer business value.
- Applies deep understanding of technical innovations & trends to solving customer business problems.
- Establishes thought leadership in solution or technical specialty area with customers.
- Demonstrated ability to work as the lead for large complex projects.
- Has a high level understanding of the company's product/services roadmaps for multiple BU's, and deep knowledge in area of specialization.
- Has demonstrated hands- on level skills with some of the technology.