About the Role
About 80% of our Analytic team’s time is spent delivering reporting and insights to the business. However, 20% of our time is reserved for optimizing our analytic methodologies, technology and data so that we can deliver with greater consistency, efficiency and accuracy over time. We are looking for an Analytics Operations Manager to help us execute these Analytics optimization projects.
Our Analytics Operations Manager will be a self-starter, change agent, and exceptional problem solver with a demonstrated track record of leading large, cross-functional analytics projects. This role will ultimately set the bar for how we operate as an Analytics organization.
- Efficiently drive Analytics optimization programs, such as standardizing and automating our data science and experimentation frameworks, partnering with Data Engineering to ensure best in class data, and establishing processes for how we engage with and deliver work to stakeholders
- Create project plans by gathering requirements and recommendations from subject matter experts, identifying workstreams, establishing owners, and getting alignment on timelines
- Maintain communication cadence to hold partners accountable and ensure successful delivery of programs
- Surface and communicate risks while actively working to mitigate them
- Assist Analytics leadership in executing roadmaps and monitoring performance against goals
- Recommend best practices and tooling / automation that will drive alignment, simplify execution, improve quality, create efficiencies, and support organizational scale
- Serve as the right hand to Analytics leadership with a shared goal to do whatever it takes to build a world class analytics organization
- A quantitative degree in a field like Statistics, Economics, or Mathematics - advanced degrees preferred
- 3+ years in program/project management
- 7+ years of exposure to analytics and analytics best practices
- Exceptional project management and organization skills, even in a fast-paced, evolving team environment
- Strong ability to influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management and a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Distills complex problems to their root cause and main drivers, and challenges assumptions even from senior leaders
- Resilient and able to work autonomously in the face of ambiguity
- Solves for future problems not just today’s specific challenge
- Demonstrates a strong sense of ownership
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience, medical and dental benefits, as well as a 401k match
- Free snacks and drinks, plus weekly catered lunches.
- Flexible vacation policy.
- Monthly happy hours and company events.
- A challenging and fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech and help create a completely new kind of banking service.