We’re growing rapidly and searching for an Analytics Manager to partner closely with the Player Development team to drive the strategy behind how we interact with and treat our most valuable customer segments. You’ll lead a team of analysts in creating tests and measuring the impact of various marketing tactics, developing insights about high-value customer behaviors, and deepening our understanding of how customers want to connect with the faces of a digital brand. Sound good to you? Join us.
What you’ll do as an Analytics Manager:
- Lead a team that works in close partnership with the Player Development operators to evaluate behavior and identify patterns.
- Drive the vision for our overall structure and strategy with regards to Player Development across multiple dimensions.
- Create goals and KPIs that drive desired actions and measure the impact of our marketing efforts.
- Develop frameworks for reporting and sharing key business results like player activity and segment performance.
- Forecast revenue and spend across various user groups and products.
- Be the company expert and go-to person on how to meaningfully impact our highest value customers.
What skills you will use:
- Ideally, 5+ years of analytics experience, preferably in gaming or another B2C industry.
- Ability to take complicated problems and build simple frameworks.
- Experience leading a team of junior analysts and being responsible for managing, mentoring, and helping to grow their careers.
- Highly proficient with data analytics and have experience in data manipulation using a variety of tools.
- Experience with SQL, SAS, and Matlab. Additional programming language experience is a plus.
- Knowledge of statistics and hypotheses testing. Model building experience is a plus.
- BS in Mathematics, Business, or a related field.