- Build and lead a high-performing team of analysts and data scientists.
- Lead and project manage technical work and analyses produced by the team.
- Collaborate and partner with cross-functional leaders in product, engineering, marketing, finance, and operations.
- Lead and prioritize deep dives into our data to uncover new product and business opportunities.
- Develop analytical frameworks, roadmaps, and metrics for the team and broader organization
- Represent the analytics team in key meetings and business reviews with our executive team and founders
- Serve as a champion of sound decision-making at all levels of the company
EXPERIENCE & SKILLS
- 7+ years experience in an analytics role or equivalent; 3+ years management experience
- B.S. in economics, applied math, statistics or otherquantitative field; M.S or Ph.D. preferred
- Proficient with SQL, standard statistical packages, and scriptinglanguages
- Strong oral and written communication skills; very high attention to detail
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment
- Driven self-starter who will climb over obstacles and find ways to get the job done
- Strategic problem solver who simplifies problems to their core elements and finds creative solutions
- Strong analyst who is attentive to detail and sets a high bar for the teamInspiring leader with a driven, results-focused attitude