The Analytics Manager will work with Attorneys and Paralegals in the planning and management of litigation discovery projects, specifically focused on document review workflow, planning, and reporting using Relativity Analytics tools and technology-assisted review platforms.
This role is client facing, but also requires technical hands on experience and skill with technology platforms and managing complex discovery workflow. This role requires strong verbal and written communication skills. This role also requires a confident, experienced professional who can effectively transfer their knowledge and experience to others on the team.
Essential job functions include:
- Consult with case managers, paralegals, and attorneys on appropriate use of Relativity Analytics tools.
- Make document review recommendations to case managers, paralegals, and attorneys with respect to use of Relativity Analytics and/or technology assisted review technology.
- Document project expectations in statements of work and/or document review coding guides and protocols.
- Document project progress and report progress to case managers, paralegals, and attorneys on a daily/weekly basis.
- Provide estimates and schedules as relates to Relativity Analytics (or Relativity Assisted Review) for assigned cases.
- Use of critical thinking and troubleshooting abilities to formulate cost effective solutions for time sensitive matters in conjunction with the Case Manager.
- Communicate complex technical solutions to non-technical audiences.
- Must have outstanding Litigation Technology and client relationship-building skills.
- Overtime may be required as necessary.
- Travel required as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Juris Doctorate strongly preferred.
- Relativity Certified Administrator required or significant relevant experience.
- 3-5 years’ experience in an eDiscovery project management/litigation support role required.
- Experience using and troubleshooting Litigation Support software.
- Specific and significant experience using Relativity Analytics is a requirement for this position.
- Thorough understanding of the litigation process, electronic discovery best practices (in all phases of identification, collection, processing, review, and production), and the supporting technologies.
- Demonstrated ability to be organized, and detail-oriented; must have the ability to multi-task and adjust to shifting priorities; must work well under tight deadlines and in stressful situations, completing tasks quickly and efficiently.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly and independently as required.
- Must be a team player, have ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written, with all levels of personnel, including interpersonal skills are required; ability to cultivate customer, vendor and coworker relationships is essential.
- Technical knowledge and experience in the following also preferred:
- MS Office Suite
- Case Map
- Text Map
- Time Map