MRM//McCann is committed to being the most relevant, effective, indispensable marketing agency in the digital world. We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to meet each client’s unique challenges with positive, measureable results. Our strategic, creative and technological expertise-including deep experience with segmentation, targeting, and analytical tools and methodologies- deliver the most effective marketing programs and platforms in the world.
- Manage relationships with internal stakeholders and clients to grow the analytics practice across accounts.
- Evolve reports to insights and recommendations
- Contribute to pitches, sell and scope consulting projects and long-term retainer engagements
- Execute projects that span:
- Integrated Measurement
- Integrate disparate data sources that capture performance of online and offline media
- Analyze and benchmark performance across channels, media properties, creative executions
- Develop actionable optimization recommendations
- Interface with agency and client stakeholders to drive implementation
- Design and execution of market tests to benchmark the performance of different go-to-market strategies
- CRM Analytics
- Profiling, retention, conversion, up-sell, cross-sell
- Creativity in framing multivariate modeling
- Online Campaign Analytics
- Website analytics
- Media optimization across traditional and emerging media
- Creative optimization
- A-B and multivariate test design
- Engagement Analysis/Scoring
- Market Research
- Assess existing market research and develop research plans
- Design segmentation studies, concept tests, market simulations, tracking studies
- While proficiency across all areas listed above is not expected, versatility and the ability to function in a dynamic environment is a must.
- M.A. or a PhD in Statistics, Mathematics, Operations Research, Economics or a quantitativedegree in another social science is a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience developing and managing analytics and reporting projects involving internal resources, vendors, and clients (Marketing Industry experience a plus)
- Leadership Skills
- Experience in developing and presenting strategic recommendations based on robust analytics to a senior audience
- Experience managing relationships with senior stakeholders
- Ability to sell and exploit existing relationship to drive new business
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions in highly dynamic client situations
- Project management
- Team management
- Advanced MS Office skills (Access, MS Word, Excel(Macros, PowerPoint)
- Experience in designing and maintaining historical databases
- Experience with one or more of the following:
- Applied Statistics
- Web Analytics(SiteCatalyst, Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends) and digital media analytics (Doubleclick, Atlas) a plus
- Experience in campaign management tools (Unica, Teradata)
- Strong attention to detail and data integrity
- Experience in the database space (design, build, maintenance) is a significant plus.
- Strong analytical skills with solid foundation in statistical techniques
- Agency background preferred, candidates with media or direct marketing background encouraged to apply
At MRM//McCann, Relationship is our middle name.
We employ the most innovative talent in the industry to drive digital transformation for our clients’ businesses and provide creative solutions to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
MRM//McCann is a leading customer relationship agency that leverages the power of creativity, the beauty of data, and the magic of technology to help brands grow meaningful relationships with people.
Do you excel when working in a team? Are you fascinated by the endless possibilities that technology brings to marketing? Are you ready to transform our world?
If so, you will thrive in our culture based on the Important Things We Believe (I.T.W.B.s)
- Ideas power everything
- We’re Better Together
- We’ll figure it out
- Complexity can be managed
- It only counts if we deliver
- Technology is magic
MRM//McCann is a leader in Gartner Inc.'s annual "Magic Quadrant for Global Digital Marketing Agencies" report. Gartner Magic Quadrants are based on an exacting methodology where agencies stand out for their strategic services, including business strategy and digital business transformation skills. MRM//McCann is noted for its global vision and strategy, and its use of tools and analytics enabling clients to deliver a measurable business impact as the result of those strategies.
We love our diverse workplace! MRM//McCann is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin, disability, marital status, veteran status or any other occupationally irrelevant criteria.