Job Description Summary
The Analytics Manager's role utilizes intellectual curiosity, quantitative skills, analytical tools, data extraction code, statistical software and relationships with the Home Care team (Finance, Sales, Operations and Marketing teams) to generate data sets, reporting, analysis and insights that aid in the development of actionable strategies to enhance sales and marketing results. The analyst will identify and recommend fact-based strategies and tactics that will assist in facilitating the customer journey to purchase, customer acquisition, media performance and retention. The right candidate will possess the right balance of strategic thinking, analytical abilities and communication skills that will drive the performance of the business forward.
Reporting to the Director, Marketing based in Stuart, FL this newly created role must be able to critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs of the business. The position may require up to 10% travel initially to build relationships with key cross functional leaders in Covington, GA.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs sophisticated data analytics (encompassing data mining internal and external data sets, predictive model building, insight mining using Google analytics or Marketo to identify key trigger points in the customer journey and retention, internal and external BI data sets for example
- Develops and communicates robust reporting and insights gained from such reports.
- Identifies actionable insights from various (or multiple) sources of data that measurably improve business outcomes or reduce business risk y developing approaches to accelerate testing cycles for example.
- Tactical reporting – trend analysis, out of norm trends analysis, customer journey cohort analysis, vintage reporting.
- Develop appropriate BI tools that all departments can access marketing reporting and results.
- Develop the analytics and reporting to measure the optimal nurture/trigger marketing tactics that move customers along the customer journey to purchase funnel.
- Marketing Investment analysis – develop a near real time ability to show that returns being generated by marketing campaigns, customer types, disease states and location in the funnel to predict future sales.
- Identify opportunities for optimization and improvement.
- Partners with marketing team to evaluate changes in the market and identify drivers behind trends using available public, private & 3rd Party data sets Assist in the development and execution of special projects to enhance and improve sales/marketing efficiency, performance, and reporting capabilities Aids in the design of visually interactive and actionable dashboards using data visualization tools
- Develop reporting and analysis that not only in Direct to Consumer but Field sales as well to identify inside and outside sales opportunities and improved retention.
- Measure the interactions between various media types.
- Measure effectively social media campaigns.
- Identify tools or resources that can help in this effort. Survey design, alignment of gathered data and the ability to use this data in marketing campaigns as a claim or customer sentiment
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Marketing, Science, Engineering or related field or 5 years of applicable experience in a business/data analytics capacity
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a business/data analytics capacity in a B2C environment. B2B experience a plus.
- Experience in analyzing multichannel marketing campaigns.
- Extensive history using an advanced analytics platform (e.g. Alteryx), a business intelligence platform (e.g. Tableau, Qlik) for designing visual presentations and a CRM Platform (e.g. Salesforce.com) The ability to code in SQL to efficiently build data sets for analysis.
- Experience with Statistical analysis and modeling
- Proven ability to translate business to technical information requirements and facilitate communications with / between diverse audiences
- Demonstrated ability to turn conceptual leadership ideas into well thought out business models and/or proposals
- Strong / effective influencing & problem-solving skills
- Conceptual to detailed thinking skills