Human Resources develops and implements people strategies to support Wells Fargo's business objectives. This group manages compensation and benefits, human resource service centers, systems and payroll, finance, team member relations and assistance, talent management, learning and development, and recruiting. We work together as One HR to make Wells Fargo an employer of choice. Our operating foundation is based on our ability to operate efficiently, develop HR team members, strengthen controls, and scale technology infrastructure.
This position is an exciting opportunity to join the Wells Fargo Team Member Insights group as the leader of our Enterprise Team Member Listening (ETL) team. This leader will be responsible for continuing to evolve and manage Wells Fargo's continuous team member listening program, including both active and passive listening components. To be successful, this position will need to identify innovative ways to leverage the voice of the team member in making effective business decisions.
This position reports to the Head of Team Member Insights.
Key responsibilities are as follows:
- Design, execute and manage a comprehensive team member listening strategy to monitor the team member experience and sentiment
- Deliver analysis, insights and decision strategies for human capital solutions with impact across business lines and enterprise-wide
- Manage a team of data and survey analysts
- Assess and understand all key structured and unstructured data sources; cultivate additional data sources as necessary to enable next-generation analysis
- Build complex data sets from multiple data sources
- Conduct advanced statistical analysis to determine trends and significant data relationships.
- Utilize both qualitative and quantitative approaches to analyze data
- Leverage data visualization tools & techniques to deliver insights that drive decisions
- Manage and prioritize multiple projects and project teams
- Develop standardized processes and approaches to improve the effectiveness and replicability of survey and measurement offerings; maintain necessary processes, controls and procedures to ensure data accuracy and minimize risk
- Evaluate existing research tools & techniques; define a preferred toolbox
As a Team Member Manager, you are expected to achieve success by leading yourself, your team, and the business. Specifically you will:
- Lead your team with integrity and create an environment where your team members feel included, valued, and supported to do work that energizes them.
- Accomplish management responsibilities which include sourcing and hiring talented team members, providing ongoing coaching and feedback, recognizing and developing team members, identifying and managing risks, and completing daily management tasks.
- 8+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling
- 4+ years of management experience
- Ability to think strategically, implement, and deliver business objectives
- Ability to work and influence successfully within a matrix environment and build effective business partnerships with all levels of team members
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment
- Ability to motivate staff to prioritize work, meet deadlines, achieve goals, and work under pressure in a dynamic and complex environment
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience conducting psychometric research including test design and construction (e.g., PCA, confirmatory factor analysis, etc.), assessment validation in all its forms (e.g., content-validation, criterion-related validation, etc.) and experience in multivariate statistics
- Experience supporting an employee life cycle/employee experience program(s)
- Experience supporting a continuous listening program(s)
- Experience in organizational survey design and execution
- Success in leveraging analytics to drive meaningful business outcomes
- Experience in recruiting, hiring, and developing analytical teams
- MS/PhD in a field emphasizing people research in organizations (e.g., Industrial/Organizational Psychology, Organizational Behavior, Psychometrics, Experimental, etc.)
- Experience managing and analyzing structured and unstructured data using tools such as R, Python or SPSS and an excitement about developing these skills in others; experience with text analytics
- Experience working for or consulting at a matrixed organization.