Foot Locker, Inc. is the world's leading retailer of athletically inspired footwear and apparel. Our brands include Foot Locker, Champs Sports, Footaction, Kids Footlocker, Lady Footlocker, Eastbay, and SIX:02. In fact we manage 16 of the largest sport inspired web and mobile sites on the net, which enjoy over 600 million visits per year.
Join us as an Analytics Implementation Developer! Grow your career while implementing initiatives within the Adobe stack to meet operational needs.
This is a unique opportunity to lead analytics development and engineering, best practices and data governance across multiple industry leading brands.
- Provide guidance for data integrity issues, ongoing maintenance, and data governance
- Maintain detailed documentation of data collection methods and dependencies
- Work closely with developers and Customer Experience team to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digitalchannels
- Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles
- Architect and implement analytics solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Analytics; perform quality assurance checks
- Architect and implement web tests to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target; perform user acceptance testing
- Architect and implement site personalization to meet data collection and reporting needs using Adobe Target
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
- Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs
- Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and break fixes
- Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource
- Four-yeardegreerequired. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
- Three to five years of experience leading Adobe Analytics implementations required
- Experience writing regular expressions preferred.
- Experience with node.js and related node-based tools, as well as the iPhone SDK is preferred.
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues.
- Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
- Experience with version control systems such as Subversion and/or Git, Dreamweaver, and Photoshop.
- Working knowledge of the following UI design practices and concepts: user-centered design, highly interactive interfaces, UI heuristics and principles, technical writing, business and user workflow, logical information organization and navigation, prototyping, and use case scenarios.
- Good interpersonal, organizational, and multitasking skills.
- Strong written and oral communication skills, including interviewing and presentation skills.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry preferred.
- Keen attention to detail and thoroughness required