EXL (NASDAQ:EXLS) is a leading operations management and analytics company that helps businesses enhance growth and profitability in the face of relentless competition and continuous disruption. Using our proprietary, award-winning Business EXLerator Framework™, which integrates analytics, automation, benchmarking, BPO, consulting, industry best practices and technology platforms, we look deeper to help companies improve global operations, enhance data-driven insights, increase customer satisfaction, and manage risk and compliance. EXL serves the insurance, healthcare, banking and financial services, utilities, travel, transportation and logistics industries. Headquartered in New York, New York, EXL has more than 24,000 professionals in locations throughout the United States, Europe, Asia (primarily India and Philippines), Latin America, Australia and South Africa.
EXL Analytics provides data-driven, action-oriented solutions to business problems through statistical data mining, cutting edge analytics techniques and a consultative approach. Leveraging proprietary methodology and best-of-breed technology, EXL Analytics takes an industry-specific approach to transform our clients’ decision making and embed analytics more deeply into their business processes. Our global footprint of nearly 2,000 data scientists and analysts assist client organizations with complex risk minimization methods, advanced marketing, pricing and CRM strategies, internal cost analysis, and cost and resource optimization within the organization. EXL Analytics serves the insurance, healthcare, banking, capital markets, utilities, retail and e-commerce, travel, transportation and logistics industries.
- Primary day-to-day client contacts and often interact with C-level executives.
- Is primary client day-to-day contact and ensures client needs are well understood, defined and met
- Serves as the primary interface between senior client management and EXL senior leadership (VPs and SVPs)
- Interacts regularly with clients to understand business requirements, define analytical problems, structure and communicate solutions and ensure client satisfaction with strong business driving results
- Manages / leads 1-2 engagement/ projects with different team structures and service delivery models. Responsible for driving revenue generating from these accounts
- Leads project teams of 3-6 consultants or more, and/ or Team Lead and Analysts in all aspects of project execution
- Plays critical role in defining the problem, structuring the solution, and executing against it
- Clearly defines project deliverables, timelines and methodology laying out the project plan
- Owns the execution of the project, with on time delivery every time, ensuring all project goals are met
- Manages team members, including definition of objectives, oversight of execution and evaluation of performance
- Provides thought leadership and delivers business insights to identify and resolve complex issues critical to their clients' success
- Actively contributes to business development and to attracting, retaining, developing, and motivating a team of diverse and qualified staff
- Manages communication between senior EXL partners and clients to update project progress and solicit feedback on project deliverables
- 4+ years of experience comprising analytics service delivery, consulting, solution design and client management
- Experience in marketing, operations and clinical analytics, strategy, project management, cost reduction, and business development
- Experience and strong knowledge of the healthcare industry with focus on payer and provider systems
- Experience in delivering analytics/consulting services in one of the following areas is preferred:
- Banking and Financial Services
- Demonstrable leadership ability, superior problem solving and people management skills
- Excellent listening, written communication and presentation skills
- Master's degree in economics, mathematics, computer science/engineering, operations research or related analytics areas; candidates with BA/BS degrees in the same fields from the top tier academic institutions are also welcome to apply
What We Offer:
- EXL Analytics offers an exciting, fast-paced and innovative environment, which brings together a group of sharp and entrepreneurial professionals who are eager to influence business decisions.
- The ability to learn aspects of client businesses, effective teamwork and time-management skills and a deeper understanding of statistics and machine learning
- We invest heavily in training you in all aspects of analytics as well as in leading analytical tools and techniques.
- A talented and experienced pool of mentors and advisors