This role is for a luxury automotive account at the agency, for which we are the lead AOR. We hope to increase the visibility of analytics on this account, by way of improved measurement strategies, reporting insights and day-to-day collaboration with otherinternal disciplines (particularly creative). This ideal person for this role will not only be able to manage internal and client stakeholders, but will also lead collaboration and communication with partner agencies.
The Connections Group at Rokkan has evolved from early beginnings in Media and Analytics and into a more holistic offering that also includes CRM and SEO. This is an opportunity to shape the future of what analytics can be for the agency as well as our diverse client roster.
- Analytics oversight for core agency client, spanning various media/distributionchannels and with an eye toward their overall brand ecosystem
- Member of agency management team which provides visibility into other workstreams and accounts
- Direct management of team members (career development, mentorship)
- Development of measurement strategies that ladder up to clients’ business objectives and also reflect nuances in channel metrics (i.e. paid social vs. video vs. display media)
- Ability to create and maintain bespoke reports for clients, based on inputs from directly-managed data sources as well as inputs from partner agencies
- Stays up-to-date on current campaign performance and is the go-to person for overall performance notes and insights
- Manages communication with analytics clients and partner agencies
- Participation in cross-office learning and thought leadership
- Participation in new business pitches, from contributions to final decks/documents to in-person client presentations
- Work directly with the SVP, Connections Group to identify growth opportunities and ways to improve performance across clien
- Bachelors and/or Master’s degree in Marketing, Statistics, Economics, Business or Finance
- Experience with developing 360 campaignreports, including analysis of data provided by partner agencies
- 8+ years of professional experience in Analytics-related functions, whether in an agency environment or within a corporate business intelligence role
- Strong storytelling abilities; needs to be able to translate complex data sets into clear, concise narratives for internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent presentation skills; represents the agency well in both client meetings and new business meetings
- Demonstratedexperiencein analysis and insight development in the following fields:
- Marketing analytics (in relation to business performance, quantitative attribution methods)
- Paid media analytics (display, programmatic, experiential, paid online and offline channels, including social)
- Search analytics a plus (including both SEM/SEO)
- Platform/experience analytics (websites, mobile applications, testing methodology)
- Experience with analytic-centrictechnologies, platforms and solutions across marketing, business and media spectrums. Working knowledge of multiple platform types is a must:
- Statistical analysis tools (SAS, SPSS, Strata, R, etc.)
- Relational database management systems (RDMS) (Oracle, MS SQL Server, etc.)
- Ad-serving platforms (DoubleClick, Atlas, etc.)
- Search management technologies (Kenshoo, Marin, etc.)
- Web & business analytics solutions (Google Analytics, Adobe Marketing Suite, WebTrends, etc.)
- Database visualization software such as Tableau, Qlik, Domo, etc.
- Social analysis and listening tools (Facebook Insights, Crimson Hexagon, Spredfast, Tracx, Brandwatch, etc.)
- Keynote, Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel proficiency.