As an Analytics Developer, you will focus on expanding SleepIQ's ability to use and analyze our data as a strategic asset and enabler. You will design, develop and implement data models and solutions for SleepIQ and Sleep Number enterprise data to support the business, consumer and analytical needs across the organization. The goal is to uncover data-driven insights aimed at improving our ability and understanding of the customer experience and business drivers. This role will play a critical role in empowering business decisions that deliver world-class, personalized sleep experiences for our customers across Sleep Number experiences.
- Architect and implement analytics solutions to meet data collection and reporting needs on Analytics tools such as MixPanel, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, etc
- Build and Maintain the Tagging implementation architecture and framework
- Establish governance across the organization for data collection and quality
- Liaison across the life cycle with front-end development teams to ensure proper deployment, integration, performance, and compliance with architectural standards and best practices
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
- Provide general troubleshooting assistance for analytics reporting and break fixes
- Facilitate continual communication of status of implementation objectives
Key Performance Indicators:
- Work cross-functionally with product, engineering, design, and marketing teams to build world-class data collection architecture using first and third-party tools
- BS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Background in computer science / web analytics with a minimum of 3-5 years professional experience
- Managing tagging architecture and implementation guides for analytics tools (Google Analytics, MixPanel, Adobe Analytics, Clicktale)
- Experience using analytics debugging tolls such Charles Proxy, Fidler etc.
- Experience with Tag Management Solutions (DTM, Google Tag Manager) a plus