Provides basic database analytics and reporting services to clinicians and customers. Gathers data from multiple sources, analyzes data and creates metrics to drive clinical and operational performance improvement. Performs requirements definition, development, testing, analysis and ad-hoc reporting as requested.
WHAT IS EXPECTED (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
- Gather and document data requirements from customers. Analyze and translate requirements into technical specifications, process and work flows.
- Analyze business requirements and source systems to design and develop solutions using a variety of toolsets.
- Produce the deliverables requested utilizing the most appropriate analytic tools while incorporating process efficiencies.
- Extract, transform and load basic data into database as required utilizing the most appropriate tool.
- Produce relevant, standard, or custom information (reports, dashboards, charts, graphs and tables) from various data sources by querying data and generating the associated output.
- Distribute and disseminate reports to applicable agencies, researchers, management and other customers.
- Analyze and validate output and metrics to ensure data quality, reliability and integrity.
- Document project/work assignments to include all needed technical documentation such as source to target mappings, data sources, definitions, methodologies, contact information, output requirements or other information to ensure continuity of process. Interpret basic data and associated deliverables (reports, dashboards, interactive reporting, charts, graphs and tables) in plain business language for executive & clinical staff.
- Effectively summarize information and creates intuitive/digestible information by selecting visualizations that are fit for purpose.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Proficient in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Experience with programming languages SAS, R and SQL required.
- Knowledge Power BI, Python or STATA would be a plus.
- Strong analytic skills, data manipulation, and troubleshooting.
- Strong written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, maintain, and analyze basic data.
- Ability to generate basic reports.
- Ability to work independently and as part of cross-functional teams.
- Ability to produce data in a clear and understandable manner meeting user requirement.