DXC Technology has an immediate need in our US Public Sector group for a Analytics & Data Management Lead in El Paso, TX, Boise, ID, Charleston, WV, Pontiac, MI, Plano, TX
Provides vision, thought leadership and guidance to drive significant analytics and data management opportunities for US Public Sector clients leading to sales and revenue targets. Has a track record of successful results and background in driving A&DM programs with Fortune 200 companies and/or US Government organizations. Established ""trusted advisor"" relationships with senior client business and technology executives in the industry.
Must have experience in leading efforts with the different data types and appropriate technology associated with them structured, semi-structured, and unstructured) and have the vision to build a business development strategy and plan to work with Sales and Account Executives. Have CXO level presence and ability to build relationships across organizations to gain buy-in on multi-phased roadmaps and governance.
• Supported business development activities, providing responsible consulting delivery leadership in discovering and shaping opportunities, solution development, proposal generation, and deal closing stages
• Led consulting engagements, managing client expectations, and engagement staffing, issues and risks, contract change control, internal operational processes
• Managed a minimum of $4-5 million/year in consulting services revenue, meeting established profitability and utilization targets
* Minimum Required: 10 years
* Over 12 years of professional experience, including 7+ years in A&DM consulting program/project leadership for government/services firms or agencies
* Bachelor’s degree required; advanced Educational degree preferred.
* Consistent career progression in high performing, team-oriented, complex solution delivery environments
* Track record in the area of Big Data, Business Intelligence and Analytics. With solid technical foundation for driving conversations with clients. Extensive experience in scoping, estimating and solutioning data solutions
Requisition ID 1655026