Analytics is a key growth area for Kantar in North America, and a critical backbone for many of our solutions of the future. While we have a history of building a strong, profitable analytics business, we are now making significant investments to build a more scalable business model to tap into the rapidly growing analytics market in North America. The goals are two-fold:
Develop scalable Analytic Centers of Excellence (COE) to support all of Kantar in North America
- Democratize capabilities — new work stream to scale innovation through solution development and marketing
We seek growth-minded support members to work with teams across the Operating Brands (Kantar Millward Brown, Kantar TNS, Kantar Added Value, and KMBA) to support an analytics solution strategy that will deliver accelerated and consistent growth for all of Kantar North America. Kantar has access to all the knowledge, data assets and talent to make this a reality. But to truly differentiate and maximize the impact of our offer to the marketplace, we need to better leverage our analytic capabilities to uncover differentiating insights for our clients.
This team member will be responsible for:
Partnering to help drive the overall Analytic ROI strategy
Driving solutions development
Partnering with Client Service teams in business development
Consult with client on analytic approach
Partner with Client Service in research design (to enable analytics)
Guide analytics delivery with marketing science and data science teams in place
Work with product teams to scale appropriate products and solutions
- Marketing Mix modelling (MMM)
- Multi-Touch Attribution (MTA)
- Optimizing marketing mix to drive Brand Equity and sale
- ROI optimization and Simulator tools
Role success requires that the team member will be an analytic thought leader who: (a) ensures the ROI strategy and offer is aligned with global developments and well represented during global discussions; and at the same time, (b) embraces the unique demands of the North American market and leverages the vast resources we have across Kantar.
- Has a confident comprehension of our collective offer and an understanding of the competitive context
- Be comfortable working with teammates across the portfolio, utilizing strong collaboration skills
- Comprehend the selling points and appropriate applications of a variety of analytic solutions, both custom and standardized
- Be commercially and client oriented, with ability to support sales agent and content consultant, and develop and activate a disciplined and cohesive strategy for growth. The strategy must tie together multiple considerations, including the following non-exhaustive list:
- Drive revenue growth and profitability
- Establish Kantar Analytics as a thought leader
- Broaden and publicize Kantar offerings
- Identify product development opportunities from client feedback
- Develop implementation program for innovations
This position reports to the head of the ROI pillar, a member of the Kantar Analytics Leadership Team.
Support strategy and overall business plan for the ROI center of excellence.
Drive analytic solutions development, in close partnership with business and solutions leaders across the Kantar Insights Operating Brands.
In partnership with CM leaders/Client Development/Marketing, develop and implement the Kantar Insights go-to-market strategy, which will ensure we meet aggressive NA budgets:
Drive analytic solutions development, in close partnership with business and solutions leaders across the Kantar Insights Operating Brands
Identify client needs (both current and future) for ROI approaches and turn them into action
- Identify key strengths, weaknesses, threats and opportunities impacting growth, along with action plans
- Work with global team to ensure that the global positioning is relevant and can have longevity in NA Market
- Ensure differentiated and relevant packaging for the NA market, partnering with the solutions partner in marketing group
- Apprise and train Client Management about the offers on a continuous basis
Become an acknowledged “go-to” person for all aspects of ROI solutions:
- Business development: Expert “Sales Force” supporting proposals and pitches
- Thought leadership and consulting: Be visible with clients and on speaking platforms
Bachelor’s degree or higher with 8+ years of market research and/or integrated analytic experience
Fluency in ROI frameworks and measurement
Fluency in analytics and non-survey based research
Demonstrated cross portfolio collaboration
Strong client relationships and networking skills
Business savvy and commercial acumen.