Analytics Business Consultant
Responsible for driving significant impact and value through data and analytics within the business. Act as a thought-partner to business owners (e.g., Operations, Marketing) from predictive analytics to successful outcomes.
- Structure and identify the key business problems that data and analytics can help solve.
- Works as a partner with and challenge the business owner by asking the right questions.
- Provides insight to the business partner in terms of what “state of the art” looks like in data and analytics in their area; helps define the “art of the possible”.
- Jointly owns the KPIs and performance metrics with the business owners.
- Understands strategic needs of the business and can translate need into potential new use cases.
- Builds deep understanding of the product/functional area (e.g., Operations, Marketing) assigned.
- Helps Data Scientists understand the business problem to determine the appropriate analytical approach to solution.
What the right candidates bring...
- Bachelor’s degree in quantitative field (business, math, economics, finance, statistics, science, engineering).
- Master’s degree in business, economics, financepreferred.
- Minimum seven years of experience in business analysis.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to develop we1l-structured communications and presentations.
- Team and goals oriented
- Flexible with proven track record in collaborating with multiple stakeholders and driving results
- Other related skills and/or abilities may be required to perform this job.