$80K — $100K *
As Analytics Solution Architect/Manager, you will actively participate in presales activities including public presentations, workshops and estimations. You will have a leading technical role in transitioning sales from qualifying to closing by working closely with the sales team and other technical consultants. You will work closely with program managers and bid teams to maximize the business development capacity and leverage Avanade capabilities. You will facilitate and execute requirements gathered during analysis and design phases and assist in driving business development initiatives with major stakeholders. Within the first year, you will manage multiple customer engagements and production implementations.
Day-to-day, you will:
* Participate in all aspects of sales activities, including demonstrations and proof of concepts
* Oversee the ongoing development and operations of a data and analytics architecture that enables fact-based decision making, ad hoc analysis and insight generation
* Collaborate with end users to identify needs and opportunities for improved data
* Develop and streamline processes regarding data flow and quality to improve data accuracy, viability and value
* Mentor the Analytics Team and other service lines for cross-optimization
* Participate in the hiring of new permanent staff and contractors
* Talk to senior stakeholders about all flavors of Analytics (data warehousing, ETL, integration, presentation/visualization, prediction, AI, Machine Learning)
* Can lead delivery / get hands on if needed
* Travel as needed
You are an experienced leader with a proactive and participative management style. You instill and reinforce a strong customer service and business-oriented ethic. You have excellent communication skills and can confidently communicate to all levels of the business from operational to executive. You have extensive pre-sales experience in solution envisioning, building demonstrations, estimates, proposal development, client presentations and conducting workshops. You possess a good understanding of sales strategies, tactics and cycles and demonstrate good problem solving and analytical skills.
Your background and skills likely include:
Valid through: 11/11/2020
$150K — $180K + base salary plus uncapped commissions and additional perks