Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing business grow. Using your influencing and relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
As an Analytical Lead Manager, you will manage a team of pod-aligned Analytical Leads. Your advertising industry knowledge, will help your team grow large customer businesses. Not only will you be an authority on measurement, attribution, and solutions, but you will be viewed as an adviser, both internally and externally.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 10 years of business experience in relevant industry.
- Experience within the Healthcare Industry.
- Experience executing solutions quickly and at scale.
- Demonstrated leadership and people management experience.
- Knowledge of products, such as Google Analytics and data-driven attribution.
- Ability to influence without authority.
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking, and partnership skills.
- Manage a team of analytical leads and help them grow professionally. Foster diversity and inclusion as part of our larger organizational efforts. - Understand customer business goals and increase business impact by solving complex measurement problems that advance digital maturity across Google's owned and operated product suite. - Help our customers navigate increasing ambiguity through a deep command of trends. - Build operational excellence through partnerships to deliver Objectives and Key Results (OKRs). - Collaborate with regional and global teams to increase product adoption.