- Bachelor's degree or equivalent practical experience
- 5 years of experience in media analytics, advertising sales, digital media and marketing, consulting, or financial analysis
About the job
- Experience using search engine marketing (i.e. Google Ads), website analytics platforms (e.g., Google Analytics or other measurement products), and brand analysis techniques (i.e. upper funnel analysis)
- Experience with marketing analytics, return on investment/financial modeling, and statistical analysis
- Experience working with clients and advising on how to increase business performance
- Ability to analyze large datasets and prioritize them into actionable insights
Businesses that partner with Google come in all shapes, sizes and market caps, and no one Google advertising solution works for all. Your knowledge of online media combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities shapes how new and existing businesses grow. Using your relationship-building skills, you provide Google-caliber client service, research and market analysis. You anticipate how decisions are made, persistently explore and uncover the business needs of Google's key clients and understand how our range of product offerings can grow their business. Working with them, you set the vision and the strategy for how their advertising can reach thousands of users.
Our Large Customer Sales teams partner closely with many of the world's biggest advertisers and agencies to develop digital solutions that build businesses and brands. We enjoy a bird's eye view on the massive transformation occurring as advertising shifts to mobile and online platforms. We're uniquely situated to help shape how companies grow their businesses in the digital age. We advise clients on Google's broad range of products across search, video and mobile to help them connect instantly and seamlessly with their audiences. Responsibilities
- Use predictive, statistical, and A/B testing techniques to solve challenges, uncover opportunities, and develop solutions for client businesses.
- Act as an industry advocate and analyst to surface key industry trends. Consult with clients on opportunities associated with trends and potential business impact.
- Advise client partners on methodologies for marketing and media analytics, measurement, and attribution. Help customers navigate industry standards and alternatives.
- Seek out decision makers, question the status quo, and influence decisions. Foster client relationships with others in the organization, including Marketing/Advertising, Analytics, and Corporate Strategy.
- Partner with internal and external Product, Research, data, and Measurement teams to bring full analytical capabilities to customers.