Can you apply creative thinking to large data sets to solve customer business problems using SAS? Are you looking for an opportunity to utilize your analytic skills across a wide variety of industries? The Analytical Consulting and Enterprise Solutions team at SAS is seeking talented individuals to help our customers bridge the gap between the data they have and the solutions they need.
- Analyze large volumes of customer data.
- Translate customer needs into analytic requirements.
- Support data validation, cleaning and preparation to facilitate analysis.
- Conduct customer sessions for requirements gathering, data discovery, analysis, reporting, and presentation.
- Build and test analytic models.
- Create data visualizations and reports.
- Automate analytic processes.
- Master's degree in statistics, mathematics, computer science, operations research, or a related quantitative field
- Experience programming in SAS or other languages such as Python and R
- Experience analyzing data and using statistical/analytic software
- 4+ years of experience in data analysis or analytical consulting
- Willing to relocate or currently located in the Cary, NC area.
- 1+ years of experience programming in SAS and using SAS software
- Previous experience working with large data volumes
Additional Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Public speaking experience
- Solve customers' complex business problems using innovative analytical techniques.
- Familiarity with data mining approaches
- Communicate with people of various technical and business backgrounds, including the ability to explain difficult technical concepts in simple terms to business users.
- Create visualizations for presenting data and analysis.
- Work well independently and in a team environment.
- Proven record of handling increasing responsibilities and learning new technology quickly.