Analytical Chemist (PhD) Crop Protection
Miller Agricultural Recruiting seeks to fill the following roles with our client; we seek top candidates for this role.
The role requires the successful candidate to design, develop, and validate qualitative and quantitative methodology for agricultural products, intermediates and impurities. Responsibilities include building/maintaining relationships with multidisciplinary and international teams, internal and external .The scope of the assignment can include support for Discovery, process and formulations development, manufacturing, registration, and regulatory affairs as related to development, commercialization, renewal and maintenance of agricultural products.
- Supervise and direct a laboratory program(s) to develop quantitative and qualitative methods.
- Design/direct/conduct product chemistry studies, 5-batch analyses for assay and impurities to meet regulatory guidelines.
- Lead and coordinate as study director/monitor the overall process, internally and at external partners for regulatory studies in order to meet regulatory guidelines.
- Function as product and technology focal point (technical guardian) for multiple products in order to provide a single point of contact for operations, registration, marketing, etc.
- Interface with customers (e.g. operations, Discovery, R&RA, Alliance Partners) in order to resolve product issues and transfer technology.
- Solve customer problems through analytical chemistry in a timely and cost-effective manner.
- Train, develop, and supervise associate chemists in a way that enhances their knowledge, skills and capabilities in analytical chemistry and Core Values.
- Know, understand and practice all aspects of Safety Policies and Principles, including laboratory safety and industrial hygiene protocols.
- Manage multiple, co-current projects/programs and prioritize work to efficiently allocate resources to meet business needs.
? Ph.D. degreewith the ability to apply analytical technique/discipline, such as chromatography (HPLC, UHPLC, GC) and mass spectrometry.
? Experience as study director to generate methodology and subsequent reports under a GLP quality environment to meet regulatory needs.
? Experience in applying statistical methodology , analytical knowledge/expertise, and computer skills to organize data and verify the validity of studies.
? Strong track record of providing timely and accurate results that meet business needs while simultaneously handling multiple projects.
? Experiencewith functioning as a member/leader of a larger project team including both internal and external customers/partners/vendors.
? Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
? Experience in supervising and developing associate chemists.
? Experience in the management and upkeep of a safe laboratory under Good Laboratory Practices (GLP) including instrument maintenance and troubleshooting.
? Experience in responding to change and overcome barriers to implement new initiatives within lab or work team.
Miller Ag is a leading Agricultural Search Firm in the US.
Our client's pay all fees, relocations costs if needed and offer an excellent corporate benefits package.
If interested in any of these or other positions with Miller Ag please send us your resume in confidence!
If these don't fit your needs please tell friend!
Also request us on for future reference!
Send resumes in confidence to: