The Analytic Data Engineer architects and engineers solutions associated with analytic data for the organization (Advanced Analytics & Reporting) and, working closely with the IT teams, assists with the design, build, and upkeep for these solutions. This includes creating pathways for analysts to access operational, derived, and external data sets. The incumbent is responsible for the operation of Big Data Platforms as they are associated with analytic data discovery.
Essential Job Functions:
- Receiving some direction, work closely with IT to architect and engineer solutions to provide views for the Analytic Data Warehouse. This would include working with the proper the teams, assisting with the design, building out the design, and providing upkeep for the solution.
- Assemble, test, process, and maintain the Analytic Discovery Platform for the analytics organizations. This will include working to maintain pipelines with key analytic platforms throughout the organization.
- Work with alternative analytic data systems to incorporate them into the operational data flow for the Analytics Teams. This may include products purchased by the organization that must be ingested or modeled/derived data maintained by analytic teams.
- Complete tasks associated with a project. Meet with customers as part of a team lead by Lead or Senior.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Systems Analysis, Data Processing, Healthcare Informatics, Management Information Systems, or related field
- 3 - 5 years of Data Analytics Experience
- 1 - 3 years of Data Warehousing Experience
- 1 -3 years of Database Administration Experience
- 1 - 3 years of Healthcare Industry Experience