Nation’s Largest Financial Institutions
The Analytic Consultant will provide analytical support and expertise to the Digital Incubator (DI) team. Responsible for developing and executing a bold and market-leading digital acquisition strategy for our rapidly growing credit card business.
The successful candidate will work closely with other DI team members as well as key marketing, risk, finance, infrastructure, and IT stakeholders within the broader organization. The Analytic Consultant will work to gather requirements, seek guidance, design, analyze and implement solutions, and present the analysis results to seek feedback and to formulate recommendations.
This role will have dual responsibilities for gathering, manipulating and re-assembling data from a variety of internal platforms (web logs, financial, account performance, application, bureau, behavior segments, etc.) and must understand the “why” in terms of the data preparation and not just the “how”. The successful candidate will also be responsible for ad hoc analysis and deriving insights from an array of data sets.
• Master’s degree or higher in a quantitative field such as applied math, statistics, engineering, physics, accounting, finance, economics, econometrics, computer sciences, or business/social and behavioral sciences with a quantitative emphasis.
• 4-6+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: reporting, analytics, or modeling.
• 4+ years of SQL or SAS experience
• Ability to analyze metrics and articulate data trends both visually and verbally
• High level of experience with various data platforms – Teradata, Oracle, SQL, Aster, Hadoop
• Very proficient in SAS, MS SQL, SQL MapReduce.
• Financial industry and digitalmarketingexperience a plus
• Must possess intellectual Curiosity
• Ability to derive business insights from large data sets
• Very good understanding of digital tagging and tracking and able to design and implement data workflows that accurately track web traffic driven by Digital Incubator marketing
• Design and implement data models data stitch together internal and external data sources (e.g. web log data, customer demographics, marketing interactions, product holding, customer info, and transaction data).
• Demonstrated experience analyzing online customer behaviors, conversion data and customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution
• Ability to develop key insights from analysis of assembled data to unlock and execute new business opportunities and strategies
• Experiencereporting on key metrics, analyzing and interpreting trends/patterns and providing actionable insights based on available analytics data.
Ajulia Executive Search is a search firm specializing in Manufacturing, Finance, IT, Legal and Pharmaceutical positions. This is a confidential search for one of our preferred clients. It is a direct hire position that includes competitive compensation and full comprehensive benefit package