Business Intelligence Analyst is responsible for enabling knowledge-based decision making throughout the organization. This individual will work with business users to leverage the use of data using SAP Business Intelligence tools.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements, functional requirements, and data specifications for SAP Business Objects (BO), Business Warehouse (BW), SAP Analytics Cloud (SAC) and other business reporting tools.
- Work directly with business users and technical staff to develop and document Business Intelligence solutions.
- Develop ETL processes using Business Objects universes.
- Design dashboards utilizing Design Studio and SAC tools integrated to BW.
- Deliver end-user training in both formal and informal settings.
- Provide technical mentoring for less experienced staff.
- Troubleshoot BI tools, systems, and software, including the timely resolution of production issues.
- Other responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or related degree along with 4 years of data warehouse/business intelligence experience.
- A minimum of 2 years' experience working with Business Intelligence solutions that leverage SAP BW and BO.
- Experience in data warehouse design required.
- Strong SQL skills.
- 3-5 years' experience with SAP/BW preferred.
- Must possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, proven business acumen, exceptional interpersonal capabilities and posses an attention to detail.