As part of the global data management organization, this role is both business and technically focused to support the execution of Constellation Brand’s global data management strategy. The position works closely with the standards and data quality teams to drive efficiencies and accuracy across core data sets. Additional responsibilities include ownership of data analysis, error resolution, data comparison between source and target systems, and working directly with internal operating company and external vendor technical resources to enact appropriate changes to core data sets.
- Detailed understanding and administration of core DMO systems and rules used tomanage and enhance core data
- Data Management suites
- ERP systems
- Workflow tools
- Define and enforce internal service level agreements in support of business data requirements
- Lead business process definitions to ensure consistency, uniformity, and accuracy of core data sets
- Educate team members on business processes
- Lead DMO sponsored data cleanup projects which ensure the integrity and correct application of agreed upon data standards and business rules
- Identify and resolve data discrepancies in accordance with established business rules.
- Work closely with the DMO data standards team to drive rule definition, data conversions, and testing efforts in support of business projects
- Ensure adherence to data usage policies
- Manage outstanding data quality reporting kick-outs and ensure timely resolution
- Communicates data issues and resolution to technical and business partners
- Associates degree in Finance, Business, information Technology or equivalent work experience
- 6+ years of related experience in business systems and controls
- Proficiency in Excel required
- Experience with Oracle’s Master Data Management Suite, SAP MDG, JD Edwards, SAP and Hyperion financial systems or least one Enterprise Resource Planning System a plus
- Knowledge of master data technology initiatives and core data management strategies/best practices
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks, and meet project deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Spanish language a plus
Physical Requirements/Work Environment
Must be at least 21 years of age. Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Job AreaInformation Technology
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
- Apply with LinkedIn