San Francisco, CA
Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Not Specified years
Posted 160 days agoby Gagan Kapoor
Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 286420
Location: San Francisco, CA
Desired Skill Set:
MS Project, Analytical Skills, Project Management
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Title: IT - Planning Analyst - Sr.
Location: 77 Beale Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
Duration: 22+ Months
* Has strong knowledge of business and financial planning, professional concepts as they apply to the IT organization, Strong business understanding of the IT organization, Advanced problem-solving skills, Work independently on small to medium projects as a project team member or occasionally as a project leader, Strong ability to multi-task, Demonstrate advanced organizational business understanding, Exercise independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance with broad scope from medium to high complexity, Perform assigned tasks of moderate to high complexity using established procedures, standards, and guidelines, Strong presentation and facilitation skills, Ability to communicate and recommend new processes and changes to gain organizational support, Strong cross-domain and cross-functional knowledge that will enable design of the best possible technology solutions, Extremely proficient with Microsoft Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, and other.
* The IT Planning Analyst is key to the successful delivery of projects and initiatives, especially those aimed at improving employees' experience.
* The major project for this role is the "Improved Client Experience" or "ICE" initiative.
* ICE is focused on making internal technological improvements to help make Client employees work more efficiently.
* The IT Planning Analyst ensures successful tracking, delivery, and reportingof all ICE projects.
* In addition, this individual assists Portfolio Architects and leadership by identifying tools that help better communicate and organize outcome, assist with asset inventory initiatives, and produce ongoing reports for upper management.
* The ideal candidate is extremely organized, detail-oriented and keeps up to date with the latest technology trends in the industry.
* He/she understands how to frame problems, bring various groups together focused on a common goal, and utilize tools such as Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Project, Mi.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)