Communications & PR
- Advance and extend our analyst relations initiative to drive influence and research coverage with key and niche analyst firms such as: Gartner, Forrester, 451, ESG, etc.
- Analyst Day and on-going analyst research and papers (ie) Magic Quadrants
- Global – Americas, APAC, EMEA
- Operational and technical strength
- Works with leadership to develop, analyze and implement Forescout's overall industry analyst communications strategy and program delivery.
- Identifies and develops key strategic analyst outreach programs.
- Collaborates with internal business teams and executives to provide consistent messaging to analysts, customers, and industry influencers.
- Develops, prepares and delivers briefings, strategy sessions, tours, roadshows, and informational materials.
- Responds to analyst inquiries and requests for information.
- Coordinates with public relations, sales, and service for launches of product portfolios and services.
- Develops and maintains communications channels to ensure analyst feedback reaches appropriate audiences.
- Communicates information back to team members and internal organizations.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills.
- Outstanding program and relationship management skills.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Ability to explain technical concepts to nontechnical audiences.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Ability to think and act globally.
- Ability to handle multiple demands and timelines while maintaining attention to detail
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, business or a related field.
- 6-8 years of experience in analyst relations and/or communications/public relations. High-tech company/industry experience preferred.
Valid through: 1/20/2022
* Ladders Estimates