The Analyst, Quality Control will independently perform routine and complex testing of process samples, raw materials, and finished products, while adhering to standard operating procedures (SOPs) and working in a current good manufacturing practices (cGMP) compliant environment. The Analyst, Quality Control responsibilities will include training and mentorship of junior staff and contributions to process improvement initiatives.
In concert with Catalent’s Patient First philosophy, Quality Control is the blueprint that builds on that commitment and sets the framework to put people and patients first by improving their health outcomes.
- Accurately performs analytical testing following standard operating procedures (SOPs)
- Develops and qualifies/validates analytical and methods without supervision
- Reviews and verifies analytical data and reports ensuring accuracy and consistency
- Performs general lab housekeeping, including cleaning/sterilizing of lab and lab materials, disposal of trash and recyclables, autoclaving, ordering and stocking supplies, etc.
- Accurately completes routine and preventative maintenance on laboratory equipment
- PhD in Biotechnology, or related field, with no prior experience; or M.S./M.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 4 years’ experience in related laboratory work; or B.S./B.A. in Biotechnology, or related field, with minimum of 7 years’ experience in related laboratory work.
- Experience operating, maintaining, and troubleshooting sequencing techniques
- Aseptic technique experience
- Experience writing standard operating procedures
- GMP documentation practices experience
- General laboratory equipment experience, including micropipettes
- Mammalian cell culture experience is preferred
- HPLC, SDS-PAGE, Western Blot, HPLC, cIEF and ELISA experience, and/or Microbiology testing preferred
Catalent’s standard leadership competencies that are used to interview and for Performance & Development:
- Leads with Integrity and Respect
- Delivers Results
- Demonstrates Business Acumen
- Fosters Collaboration and Teamwork
- Champions Change
- Engages and Inspires
- Coaches and Develops
- Competitive base salary with other compensation incentives
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401k are all offered on day one of employment
- 19 days of Paid Time Off (PTO) + 7 paid holidays
- Onsite gym, tuition reimbursement, discount corporate perks and other benefits too numerous to list!
- Defined career path and annual performance review and feedback process