Groupe AZUR is proud to invite you to be part of our team!
Do you want to join an innovative company and an energetic team always on the lookout for new technologies? We provide a flexible working environment for our employees. Telecommuting for all with access to our offices in Old Montreal, near Station Square Victoria, while respecting effective health instructions against Covid.
Bring your know-how in a relaxed atmosphere with a positive and caring culture, where all our success comes from the tenacity of our employees to deliver quality software. Life at Groupe AZUR revolves around activities carried out as a team, and by participating in the growth of the company, your successes will be recognized every week during our company SCRUMS in a festive atmosphere.
QUALITY ASSURANCE ANALYST
Reporting to the team leader, you will be in charge of the analysis and design of test methods and strategies and their execution.
- Plan and coordinate the execution of tests during development sprints;
- Participate in the implementation of tools, infrastructures and good practices related to quality assurance (DevOps Approach);
- Work with business and functional analysts, product owner to ensure good coverage of test suites;
- Design the test strategy, test plans and scenarios (automated and manual);
- Maintain and develop scripts and manual and automated test suites;
- Collaborate with the squad and the product owner in prioritizing and resolving anomalies and incidents;
- Perform manual or automated tests and send / publish results to teams;
- Keep up to date with industry best practices to continuously improve processes.
Experience, skills sought:
- 3+ years of work experience in the field of quality assurance or quality control;
- Experience with test tools (Selenium, Robot Framework, HP ALM, JMeter);
- Experience in test automation;
- Knowledge of agile testing best practices, tools and documentation;
- Continued interest in your field to improve internal best practices;
- Interest in instrumentation and automation;
- Good ability to manage the unforeseen, person of action, practical (hands-on) with an agile mentality;
- Bilingualism, spoken and written (French and English).