In your role, you will:
- Implement innovative solutions that will improve the way we do business, improve quality and
- Customer satisfaction, and reduce costs
- Manage quality projects to meet specific requirements and customer satisfaction.
- Support projects by facilitating adequate communication with all stakeholders.
- Be an agent of change to promote quality culture throughout the company.
- Being able to investigate and identify risks
- Be a leader of opportunities for continuous improvement and problem solving
- Manage priorities in line with objectives
As our ideal candidate,
- You hold a Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Industrial Engineering or DEC in Engineering or Aeronautics with a minimum of 5 to 8 years of relevant experience. PMP certification or experience in project management is an asset
- You are bilingual;
- You have knowledge of standards and regulations (AS9100, TCCA, FAA, EASA)
- You have desire for continuous improvement and problem solving
- You have ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- You have analytical spirit and ability to solve problems effectively
- You hold leadership, autonomy, ability to work in a team and professionalism
- You have a logical and flexible mind with a sense of initiative and attention to detail.
- You have knowledge of Microsoft computer systems.