Position Title: Analyst
Position Number: 284881
Location: Plano, TX
Desired Skill Set:
Budgeting, Event Planning, Presentations
**C2C and STEM-OPT are not available**
**Only U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. can be considered as W2 candidates.**
Duration: 12+ Months
Location: Plano, TX
The Consultant * Strategic Sourcing is responsible for strategically sourcing a portfolio of products and services for TFS?s Business Technology Solutions (BTS) department. The BTS team manages more than150 suppliers contributing to more than $200M in spend. The ideal team member will provide the leadership necessary to help our suppliers deliver the most business value to BTS and its customers.
This role will work with senior leaders to develop sourcing events that will yield contracts that deliver savings, measure key performance metrics, safeguard TFS through appropriate contractual terms, mitigate risk, and secure favorable rights, controls, and performance incentives. The person performing this role will be capable of influencing across all levels of management, business, supplier teams, and BTS, using experience, negotiation skills, benchmarking and KPI/metric data to affect positive outcomes that exceed expectations.
* Develop, align, and execute strategic sourcing events, leading the negotiation activities for those events
* Review and assess technology proposals for risk and ensure favorable deal terms, competitive pricing, and alignment to business priorities
* Leverage budgets and consolidate demand to identify areas of opportunity for strategically sourcing technology products and services
* Lead BTS teams to find common ground with our suppliers on issues of pricing and performance, key deal terms to realize savings and business outcomes
* Develop and deliver effective executive level communication to ensure understanding of proposals, scenarios, and contracts
* Establish IT contractual agreements by developing proposals that translate efficiently to those IT contractual agreements (SOWs, license agreements, etc.)
* Coach, develop and mentor other team members with a goal of developing expert level strategic sourcing capabilities across the BTS team
* Ensure all aspects of contract sourcing are completed and intervene in case of problems, delays, or disputes, escalating issues when appropriate
* Enable and govern internal policies, standards, and processes, and templates that drive successful TFS IT sourcing events
* Promote and build cross organizational and cross affiliate strategic sourcing processes and practices.
* A bachelor''s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience.
* 8 or more years of demonstrated work experience in IT and this function.
* High-level communication skills to influence and persuade others.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create and present concepts and recommendations to executive management.
* Experience working in the Office of the CIO or similar function.
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender (expression or identity), national origin, arrest and conviction records, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco and Los Angeles, California will be administered in accordance with their respective Fair Chance Ordinances.
Rose International has an official agreement (ID #132522), effective June 30, 2008, with the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, Employment Verification Program (E-Verify). (Posting required by OCGA 13/10-91.)