Industry: Energy & Utilities•
Less than 5 years
Posted 37 days ago
Responsible for analyzing and reviewing an organizations business’ systems including both technical and
nontechnical processes. Use information garnered from analysis to make suggestions about how to make improvements to those systems. Acts as a liaison between the IT development group and Stakeholders for the development and implementation of new systems and enhancement of existing systems. Understands the architecture behind different software solutions. Evaluates new applications and identifies systems requirements. Evaluates new IT developments and evolving business requirements, and recommends appropriate systems alternatives and/or enhancements to current systems. Leads in assisting with the business case. Elicits, organizes, translates and simplifies requirements. Provides requirements management, requirements analysis and communication of requirements. Uses requirements to drive the design or review of test cases, processes change requests, and manages a project’s scope, acceptance, installation and deployment. Assesses and validates activities to determine if a solution has fulfilled the requirements. Prepares communications and makes presentations on system enhancements and/or alternatives. Responsible for planning, scheduling and monitoring, for projects. Occasional contacts with vendors of software, equipment and services. Occasional travel to industry organizational functions and SRP facilities. Ability to work effectively using the services of various organizational groups within SRP.
As a member of the Supply Chain Functional Application implementation team, daily responsibilities will include:
• Conduct Business/Functional requirements review with the Business Process Teams to understand business processes, gather and document project requirements and translate them into functional/non-functional specifications in preparation for development.
• Achieve desired client outcomes for their business processes and enablement of application functions
• Research best practices in the industry that apply to or can improve the functionality of the application
• Create and maintain documentation required to support the implementation of the application; functional and configuration designs, test scripts, and all other documentation required by the application
• Perform daily work with the understanding of the ITIL service lifecycle including change, release and deployment, event, incident, request fulfillment and problem
• Ensure that design is compatible with ITS roadmaps and support capabilities
• Provide validation of operational continuity from end to end FI process, data, workflow, system, user, customer, etc.
• Communicate with ABAP/BI/PI developers
Completion of a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institution that prepares the employee for the assignment.
Promotion to Level 2 requires a minimum of two years of experience at Level 1; demonstrated capability to perform advanced and more difficult work as determined by the supervisor. Promotion to Senior Level requires a minimum of three-years of experience at Level 2; is fully competent in all aspects of functional area of assignment and as such would be recognized as a specialist in area of assignment and may have periodic or occasional lead responsibilities.
This position requires a unique skillset requiring both functional and technical knowledge related to SAP. Candidates whose experience demonstrates a significant understanding and experience with the following will be given preference:
•Significant understanding of SAP ERP Supply Chain
•Deep understanding of both business functions and SAP technical support skills in order to review solution approaches with business resources
•Knowledge of SAP ECC, SAP Open Text, Vertex, requisition and purchase order processing, inventory management, and accounts payable.
•Supply Chain integration with related SAP modules such as FI/CO and PS
•Integration of Maximo in an SAP environment
Requisition ID: 9147